Tuesday, August 1, 2023

We Create - So Refreshing


Not much else is refreshing as limeade, or lemonade on a hot afternoon.  I love it with a little bit of lemon lime soda or sparkling water added to it.  I think limeade is my favorite.  I also really like Brazilian Limeade with the condensed milk as the sweetener. MMmmm so good!  It's been a summer for the record books as far as heat is concerned.  Whew  Now all I need is a pool.


Welcome to the We Create Blog Hop where are recycling a product and making it something out of it. I love taking cute little containers and remaking them into something usable, giftable and cute!  I think presentation really makes difference with little gifts.

This little metal container used to hold cookie cutters which have long since been removed.  I thought it would make a great container for lemon drops.  The So Refreshing stamp set was the perfect set to create the design for the contrainer.

I also decided to recycle the card layout from this fall layout to and create a card to coordinate with the cute little container...





Stamps - So Refreshing
Ink - Melon Mambo, Bubble Bath, Parakeet Party, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Smoky Slate
Paper - White, Delightfully Eclectic DSP
Accessories - Ombre Matte Dots, Ribbon Duo Combo Pack, Metallic Woven ribbon - Sweet Sorbet, Stylish Shapes, So Refreshing Dies, 




2 comments:

Tricia Butts said...

Love the way you have decorated this cute container and created the matching card. Great color combination and design for this gift set.

procrastistamper said...

Mmmmm...I love lime. Adding sweetened condensed milk to limeade sounds delicious!!! I love the colors you used, it feels very Victorian to me. Thanks for sharing :-D