Sunday, July 30, 2023

Monday Montage - 241


Why is it that the weeks that contain a holiday seem to be sooo much longer than a full 5 day work week?
We celebrated July 24th in Utah with some rest and relaxation.  I guess you just have to make up the work because the rest of the world didn't get a day off.


You have found the Monday Montage Crew - You are so Lucky!.  These paper crafters have got some serious talent you wont want to miss.
Inspired by a fellow demonstrator Robyn Ryan - I brought out an oldy but goody - Lady Bug Builder punch and paired it with the new Paper Florist Dies.  I decided my little lady bug needed some sparkle to match the center of the flower.  I added dots to the wings and layered the flower and ladybug on some embossed vellum.  This turned out to be one of those projects that I pulled all my dies out and combined for a cute little card.


Paper - Glorious Gingham, Soft Shimmer paper combo pack, Lemon Lime Twist, White
Accessories - Lady Bug Builder Punch, Paper Florist, Scalloped Contours Dies, Wanted to Say Dies, Ribbon Duo Combo Pack, Classic Matte Dots, Online exclusive Basic EF

Click the next button to see what projects Dani has for you!

No comments: