Sunday, August 13, 2023

Monday Montage 242 - Hey Chuck


Summer is slipping through my fingers before I can get to everything I want. Life has dealt some crazy cards for our family this summer and I feel like I am going to be happy with whatever gets accomplished.  I am so grateful for friends and all the support I get from them.


You have arrived to the latest Monday Montage Blog Hop - I just cant get over how funny these chickens in Hey Chuck are.  I know when this card gets delivered it will have a funny sarcastic comment that totally fits the attitude shown by this rooster

Sometimes I have such a struggle putting pattern paper together.  I love the brown pattern from Earthen Elegance DSP.  It gives off a fence or farm vibe which was perfect for Chuck.  I loved matching the colors in his tail with the peacock color and adding a color coordinating heart background.
.

Stamps - Hey Chuck
Ink - Black, Stampin Blends
Paper - Pretty Peacock, White, Earthen Elegance DSP, Regals DSP
Accessories - Hey Chuck Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, All That Dies, Linen Thread

Your next stop is Elizabeth - Click Next - you won't want to miss her amazing projects




No comments: