Sunday, August 27, 2023

Monday Montage 243 - Paper Florist & Petal Patterns

Wow - August is almost over and I don't want to be done with this month yet.  Its been full of fun and crazy things.  Family, Garden, Playtime, Spiritual Refill of my lamp and living more with intention.


We are once again hopping with the Monday Montage group - these ladies constantly amaze me with their talent!

I needed a birthday card for a bff whose birthday is on the 28th.  So glad I could knock out two tasks with one effort!


Another BFF gave me an amazing birthday card with products from the Stamp Market which are way cute and no longer available.  I tried to recreate with Stampin UP product an it didn't come out too bad.


Stamp - Darling Details
Ink - Black
Paper - Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Read Red, Flirty Flamingo bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly, White
Accessories - Paper Florist, Petal Patterns, Stylish Shapes.

Hang with us and click Next to see Elizabeth's amazing creations, or Back to See Charlet's fabulous projects.


No comments: