Sunday, July 16, 2023

Monday Montage 240 - Darling Details


Seems like we go from one extreme to the other.  HOT!  I am so grateful for an air conditioner that keeps my home cool and comfortable.  When I get too hot, I get a little grumpy...ok a lot!  The good thing that the sun and heat bring is vegetables in the garden.  We have been enjoying fresh corn and tomatoes from the local produce stand.  I love it!  


The Monday Montage gals are at it again for another hop.  Hang with us to see some inspiring crating.

The first time I saw this set in the catalog it brought back major memories of a stamps set Stampin' Up had in their catalog.. It had the bold lines and it was a floral.  I thought to myself....not again.  However when I saw the sample in the back of the catalog with the ribbon woven through the border die, I knew I had to give it a try.



I did case the sample and changed the color scheme.  I had a major love affair with ballet blue, certainly celery, and barely banana.  I have attempted to recreate that scheme with new colors....

Stamps - Darling Details
Ink - Azure Sky, Balmy Blue, Lemon Lolly, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green, White
Paper - White, Granny Apple Green, Azure Sky
Accessories - Darling Detail Dies, Blending Brush, Ribbon Duo - lemon lime twist, white embossing powder

Click the next button to see what Dani has created!



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!