Sunday, July 2, 2023

Monday Montage 239 - Petal Patterns with Paper Florist


Happy July.  Summer is in full swing. We get to celebrate the 4th of July - one of my favorite holidays.  My brother gets married this month in San Diego - It will be a quick trip, but worth it! Hopefully there will be some garden fresh produce to be had as well this month.  I just have to savor each day, because is just seems to go by so fast.


You have made your way to the Monday Montage Blog Hop.  Stick around through the whole hop, you won't want to miss these projects!
When I saw the Petal Patterns cutting plates in the catalog, I knew that they would be added to my collection.  Isn't this a fun background... and just think of all the possibilities and color combos.  I love daisies and flowers, which led to my next purchase of the paper florist. Once again so many possibilities with the different petals, flower shapes and leaves.
Stamps - Pansy Patch
Paper- Daffodil Delight, White Garden Green
Ink - Garden Green
Accessories - Petal Pattern Dies, Paper Florist Dies, Basic Border Dies, Twisted Rope EF, Natural Wavy Trim



Don't stop the blog hop now - head on the the next stop - Dani @Dani's Thoughful Corner - you won't want to miss it!

No comments: