Thursday, October 1, 2020

We Create - You Go Ghoul

What a beautiful Fall day.  I soooo love this time of year.  Of course this is not news if you read my blog.  It is hard to stay at my desk in my office when I would rather be outside traipsing the mountains, going on picnics, finding out of the way cafes for yummy burgers and fries with my husband and dog.  

Welcome to the We Create Blog Hop - I hope you see something that inspires you to create or makes you smile.

Halloween is a fun part of Fall - And a major part of Halloween is the treats right???  Chocolate and Caramel are my faves!


Stamps - Celebration Tidings
Ink - Black
Paper - Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Magic in the Night DSP
Accessories - White embossing powder, Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack, Celebration Label Dies, Banners Pick A Punch

Funny thing, when I went to take the picture of my project...look what I found right next to it.   Spider web and all.

Very fitting for the project - Don't ya think.  

I am looking forward to all that October has to bring.  My husband has a new left knee and is getting more mobile every day.  The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has its semi-annual general conference which is a major spiritual boost for us.  All things pumpkin, and cool enough to snuggle in blankets on the couch.

Hop on over to Jeanna's blog to see what Ghoulie thing she has to share with you!




In case you get lost here is a list of participants

photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

3 comments:

Tanya said...

This is so pretty AND creepy! I like the white embossing!

procrastistamper said...

I love it! I got this bundle with the set and the dies, but I didn't get the designer series paper. Seeing it now in samples, it feels like the catalog just doesn't really do it justice. Good thing it's on SALE and I can grab some, huh? Thanks for sharing :-D

Tricia Butts said...

Love this spooky treat idea. Love all the wonderful detail and great color combination.