Saturday, February 1, 2020

We Create Blog Hop – Have a Heart

I always celebrate when we have made it through January.   It seem like such a hard month to get through.  It seems to be the coldest, grayest, and recovery from the holidays.  Today is sunny and in the 40's which is practically shorts weather here in Utah.   Although Mother Nature is sending another snow storm to compliment the Monday commute to work.

First weekend in February is also a chance to watch the last football game of the season.  Super Bowl Sunday.  
We will worship at church in the morning and then come home to watch football, and relax a bit.  We are serving up Cuban Sandwiches, Veggie plate, Chips and dip, and Buttermilk Crunch cake with berries for dessert.


Thanks so much for joining us on the We Create Blog Hop.  We hope you will be inspired to create a project of your own!  We are hopping with hearts today.  

I resurrected my puzzle pieces stamp set for the card today.


Stamps- Love You to Pieces
Paper - Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, From My Heart Specialty DSP
Accessories - Real Red Flirty Flamingo and Call Me Clover Stampin' Write Markers, Puzzle Pieces Die, Stitched Shapes Die, Detailed Heart Die, Subtle EF


To keep going click on the Next Blog to see what Julie has come up with.

If you get lost here is the list of stampers participating today.
Cheryl Curtis - You are Here
 photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

5 comments:

Studio Shabaz - CreativeMe68 said...

WOWSERS I love this card, very cute <3
Cheers Shaz

procrastistamper said...

So cute! I love this stamp set and the dies...I just haven't gotten far enough down on my Wish List to get it yet. Your card is perfect for Valentine's Day, or even an anniversary card. Thanks so much for sharing :-D

stampinjul said...

This is such a good die to use for a valentine card! I like how you markered the sentiment, it makes it look like you hand wrote it!

Tanya said...

This is SO cute! I love that heart DP for the puzzle pieces!
Also, thanks for the links to the recipes! That cake looks so yummy!

Tricia Butts said...

Adorable card. I love the jigsaw design.