Sunday, October 25, 2020

Monday Montage #176

I woke up this morning to snow.  I know we have been lucky and had a fabulous Fall season, but we sure slammed into freezing cold weather.  The positive outlook is that I can wear my sweatshirts and sweatpants to keep warm.  Drink hot cocoa,  and snuggle under the blankets with my doggo. I hope you are keeping warm as you go through the blog hop.



I opted today for my card, to copy what everyone else is doing.  And why not.  This layout provides such a versatile template that looks great no matter what colors or DSP you use or sentiment.


Stamps - Gather Together 
Ink - Pretty Peacock
Paper - Whisper White, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories - Linen Thread, 2019-2021 in color faceted dots, Pinewood Planks EF, Gathered Leaves Dies, Banners Pick a Punch

I can't believe how fast the holidays are upon us.  I walked into the grocery store yesterday only to find Christmas where the Halloween stuff was supposed to be.  It was a little shock to my system.  All I could think was Nope, Nope and Nope.  Not ready...not yet.  Are you ready to take on the holidays?

Thanks for hanging out with the Monday Montage group - Your next stop is 
Elizabeth - hit next to see what fabulous creation she has shared.  Or, if you are traveling the hop in reverse select the back button to see the what amazing projects Charlet has come up with.




Monday Montage Hoppers
  1.  Amy O'Neil - Not Participating
  2.  Breelin Renwick
  3.  Cathy Casey
  4.  Charlet Mallet  
  5.  Cheryl Curtis - You are here
  6.  Dani Dziama   - Not Participating
  7.  Elizabeth Price
  8.  Julie Warnick 
  9.  Melissa Stout
  10.  Wendy Weixler


No comments: