Sunday, October 11, 2020

Monday Montage 175



Welcome to the Monday Montage Blog Hop
I am so loving this Fall Season this year.  The colors have been so brilliant.  I even got my husband into the car for a short drive up Emigration Canyon and then down Parleys.  We are nearing the end, but still the colors are so pretty.  Which was the inspiration for my card this week.  I can't stay away from that gorgeous plaid paper.



I colored the ribbon with Cherry Cobbler Marker and colored the holly leaves to look fallish. Layout inspired from the Aug-Dec Mini Catalog.  There are so many fun things to see and ways to be inspired in the catalog.

Stamps - Gift Wrapped
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Versamark
Paper - Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla, Brushed Metallic, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories - Gift Bow Builder Punch, Sequins For Everything, Many Marvelous Markers, Gold Embossing powder

“Go back?” he thought. “No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!” (Bilbo Baggins)  The new left knee for my husband has been exactly that.  My boy crush is improving every day.  Even though the healing process hasn't quite fit what I had imagined - "On We Go!"  Between work and taking care all the other things life brings, I look forward to down time and a little bit of crafting.

Thanks for hanging out with the Monday Montage group - Your next stop is Dani - hit next to see what fabulous creation she has shared.  Or, if you are traveling the hop in reverse select the back button to see the what amazing projects Charlet has come up with.

Monday Montage Hoppers





photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

No comments: