Sunday, July 7, 2024

Monday Montage 264 - Beach Day


I am not exactly sure what happened to June, but we have jumped into July with both feet running.  My goal is to get up earlier and get some exercise in each day.  This summer heat is going to keep me indoors as much as possible.  Maybe we will be able to get away for an afternoon picnic up one of the many canyons we have here at our disposal.


You have found the Monday Montage Blog Hop.  Be sure to click next so you can see them all!


What would be really amazing is to find myself at the beach this summer.  I have very fond memories of spending days at the beach, body board surfing, protecting my food from the seagulls and praying they don't poop on my

I know this stamp set is not new, and there have been LOTS of ideas posted, but thought I would give it a go with many more ideas in my head.

I may have used a couple of different die sets, but if you have them I say use them.  I did some shading and layering with some fun summer colors


Stamps - Beach Party
Ink - Azure Afternoon, Balmy Blue, Summer Splash, Basic Beige, Crumb Cake, Pean Pie,
Paper - Peach Pie, Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, White, Summer Splash
Accessories - Beach Party Dies, Bright Skies Dies, Changing Leaves Dies, Stylish Shapes, White embossing powder, ombre matte dots, Cane Weave EF

Your next stop is Elizabeth @ SeeingInkSpots





No comments: