Sunday, July 21, 2024

Monday Montage 265 - Sea Turtle


Are you melting in this summer heat?  I am doing my best to stay inside where there is air conditioning. Not much happening in my neck of the woods.  I have been hoping to do some fun things this summer, but so far it is not stacking up in my favor.  There is always some factor that keeps me from getting out of dodge and doing something fun.



Its time for another Monday Montage Blog Hop.  Welcome!
 How cool would it be to swim with the sea turtles.  What is it that makes them so enchanting and graceful.  The Sea Turtle stamp set is great for creating an underwater adventure.


I stamped and embossed the bubble trail in ink and then ink blended over the top of them.  Creating the EAC...perfect for a ride, Dude.  If you are not a Disney fan - you won't get it.  LOL
  I stamped the turtles in Night of Navy and immediately covered them in clear embossing powder.  It doesn't work perfectly, but does enough that the ink didn't blend with the other colors I added to the turtle and it does give him a little shine - like he might be wet.


Stamps - Sea Turtle, Changing Leaves
Ink - Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Soft Seafoam, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, White Craft Ink
Paper - Bermuda Bay, White
Accessories - White and Clear embossing powder, Glossy dots, Opal rounds, Changing Leaves Dies Twisted Rope EF (sorry its retired)

Next is Dani  - She always have something fun to check out and be inspired with.

No comments: