Sunday, June 23, 2024

Monday Montage 263 - Tuned In



The Summer solstice happened and we are officially in summer season.  I am not sure I am ready for the heat and what goals we have set for this season.  I do love the longer daylight we get to experience.  


Its already time for another blog hop with the Monday Montage group. Make sure you stop at all the blogs - you won't want to miss them!








I wasn't too sure about this stamp set, but wanted something new to create cards with.  I knew this could be used as a good gender neutral card.  It also allows for adding your own sentiments to make it fun and even a bit spicy.  I appreciate the thought that goes in to each stamp set, but my husband and I love to personalize the card for the receiver.  We never cease to get laughs.


This stamp set also allows for all the colors and a real retro style.  And for some of us a few memories.  No such thing as a remote control and the knobs are for real!


Stamps - Tuned In
Ink - Marvelous Markers, Versamark
Paper - Brights DSP, Granny Apple Green, Silver Foil CS, Black, White
Accessories - Dotted circles 3D EF, Silver embossing powder, adhesive backed metallic gems, ombre matte dots, sparkle gems

Head on over to your next stop at Dani's Thoughtful Corner





No comments: