Sunday, June 9, 2024

Monday Montage 262 - Latte Love



Its been a full 3 weeks since my last post.  We lost our sweet Oliver who passed the morning of May 24th.  He was 11.5 yrs old. My heart is broken.  We also were able to spend some good quality time with my Mom in beautiful Garden Valley ID, picnics at Stanley Lake in the Sawtooth Mountains and some seriously needed down time.  We  have come home to an empty house and adjustment.  I am so grateful for my boy crush and my friends as I have felt their support and love.

Welcome, I hope you are having a good day.  You have found the Monday Montage Blog Hop.  Stick with us and see some fun projects to inspire your creativity.

The online exclusive Latte Love has the cutest little cup die.  I knew I wanted to cut a bunch and stack them.  All I could picture was the scene from Sword and the Stone where the stack of cups float across the room to be washed.  My stack are awaiting beautiful flowers, or just a good cuppa!

When trying to come up with an idea to fill in some space, I found this cute little Daffodil Die and knew it would be a perfect fill for the cup.  I paper pieced the the flower.


I put a cute little heart on the cup and embellished with some in color gems, a sentiment and twine.   Its actually one of those cards, where I used all the things!

Stamps - Beach Day
Ink - White
Paper - Full of Life DSP, Gorgeous Grape, Blueberry Bushel, Coastal Cabana, Garden Green, Granny Apple, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Melon Mambo, Black and White
Accessories - Latte Love Dies, The love of Spring Dies, Adoring hearts, White embossing powder, Twine, 2024-2026 In color shimmer gems, wink of stella


Click Next to see what projects the talented Dani has been working on ...

My sweet, curious, loyal, bossy best friend...go chase the bunnies and kitties, but don't go too far.  I miss you!









No comments: