Sunday, May 19, 2024

Monday Montage 261 - Latte Love


Happy Monday! I am just loving all the spring weather regardless of rain or sun.  The trees and grass are green, my eyes itch, my nose runs and despite that I am enjoying going outside in flip flops and without a jacket.


You have found the Monday Montage Blog Hop.  There are some seriously talented crafters in this group.  Click through them all - you won't want to miss one.

I am not a coffee drinker but I was totally drawn to the Latte Love Bundle.   I will take a cup of hot chocolate any day and I think this set fits totally in that category.  I also have many friends and family members who live for their daily coffee fix

I used the deckled circles to make the curved border.  Creates a fun edge and contrast to the card.  I love how the spoon turned out.  I cut the spoon and then stamped the image in versa mark and silver embossing powder.  It created dimension to the spoon and some extra detail.  I stamped the steam on vellum and used white embossing powder.


I the the Tartan DSP online exclusive paper.  It fit my bistro them and again love the effect it gave the card.  It is a sort of foil shine, really pretty.  I sponged the mug along the edges and detail lines to create some depth.


Stamps - Latte Love
Ink - Early Espresso, Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake
Paper - Tartan Foil DSP, Lost Lagoon, Basic White, Silver Foil, Crumb Cake
Accessories - Basic Bakers Twine, Blooming Pearls, Deckled Circle Dies, Adoring Hearts Dies, Spotlight on Nature Dies, Latte Love Dies, white embossing powder.



No comments: