Sunday, October 8, 2023

Monday Montage 246 - Gorgeous Garden


I think I would like this Fall season to last a long time.  It has been so pretty, and the weather has been perfect with a day of rain here or there.  We haven't had a chance to take our annual drive up the canyon, but I have enjoyed the colors from afar.

You have arrived at another Monday Montage Hop - with some amazingly talented craters.  Stick with us and be prepared to be inspired!

I saw this idea done by Flowerbug Inkspot - LeAnn
 Greff and knew I needed to try and recreate the fall like colors on the gorgeous garden dies.  I took a piece of 5.5 x 4.25 vanilla cardstock and some fall colored ink and went to town with my blending brushes.  Once the cardstock was completely colored I used the die and cut out the leaf pattern.  It's quick and looks so pretty.

I added letters, and some cut out leaves with the gold and copper
DSP.  Splattered the image after it was all assembled and added a few dots.




Stamps - Autumn Leaves
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Copper Canyon, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wheat, Cajun Craze
Paper - Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Oxidized Copper DSP, Distressed Gold DSP, Tartan Foil DSP
Accessories, Autumn Leaves Dies, Alphabet A La Mode dies, Linen thread, 2023-2025 in color adhesive dots, Many Marvelous markers

Click Next to see what fun project Dani has in store for you!

No comments: