Saturday, April 1, 2023

We Create Blog Hop - Playing in the Rain


Ok, Really the theme is April Showers, but have you ever taken the chance to play in the rain or jump in a new formed puddle- especially with a friend?  Its "freeing" and fun and never ceases to bring a smile to my face.  One of my BFF's took a walk up the canyon in falling snow.  It was so breathtaking and quiet because no one else was outside.  Memories that will always make me smile!

Welcome to the We Create Blog Hop.  I have shelves full of beautiful stamps and I seem to gravitate to this little bunny from Playing in the Rain.  He definitely fits the theme!   I always have wanted a red raincoat - don't have one yet, but I gave this little bunny one.  Daisies and a red rain coat - HAPPINESS

His nose is a little pinker than planned, but then whose nose isn't a little pink when its cool outside. I used the stitched with whimsy to create a smaller frame inside the white panel.  It added to the whimsy of the bunny.  I painted Wink of Stella over the water and rain drops to give them some shine.


Stamps - Playing in the Rain
Ink - Black, White, Balmy Blue
Paper - Read Red, Balmy Blue, Basic White
Accessories - Stitched with whimsy dies, Stitched rectangles, white embossing powder, Rainy Day Dies, Wink of Stella

Continue on our small hop - won't take long.  Next up is is Tricia Butts


Blog Roll
Kimberly Ann Morris - not participating
Cheryl Curtis - You Are Here

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I love the pop of red with your card! I always play in summer rain! Love it!

Tricia Butts said...

So cute. Love how you have created the design with this suite.