Sunday, March 26, 2023

Monday Montage 233 - Playin in the Rain




I look forward to the day when I can frolic in the Sun and see all the spring flowers.  We had 12 inches of new snow and it keeps coming.  Can't complain, because we are in such a terrible drought.  The positive side is that it just means I can hide myself in my sweats and sweatshirts a few more weeks 


Once again I have grabbed my go to stamp set - Playing in the Rain and all the goodies that go with it! Doesn't that Bunny's pink nose lis so stinkin cute.  He is having such a good time!  It reminds me of the Oregon coast, along Canon Beach - there a little bunnies everywhere.


Stamps - Playing in the Rain
Ink - Pacific Point
Paper - White, Granny apple green, Rain or Shine DSP
Accessories - Playing in the rain dies, Burlap Ribbon, Stylish Shapes Dies, Rain Drop EF

Your next stop is Elizabeth - Don't miss out on her creations!



Blog Roll



No comments: