Sunday, April 30, 2023

Monday Montage 235 - Wonderful Thoughts


I refuse to turn on my air conditioner until at least the middle of May.  We need cooler temps, or we will be all floating away because we still have 85% of our snowpack and the creeks and rivers and already beyond their borders.  The thing I don't love about Utah is that the evenings don't cool down like where I grew up.  My poor fans are trying to circulate the slowly cooling air from outside.  I have also had this bronchial cold thingy that just wont go away!  But hey, its spring!

Today I am showing a fun little sampling of the new Stampin' UP Catalog that goes live on the 2nd of May.  The country side in DSP just makes me all kinds of happy.  Its so cute, whimsical, fun, elegant all at the same time!  And its great to coordinate together.  The set comes with a floral die, that I layered over white to give it a pop and added some bling and a bow.








Stamps - Wonderful Thoughts
Ink - White
Paper - Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, White, Countryside Inn DSP
Accessories - Wonderful Thoughts Dies, White Twine, 2023-2025 in-color dots, White embossing powder

Go check out Elizabeth's creations.  If you don't feel like hopping - check out the creations on instagram (@Nukumach1)

No comments: