Wednesday, March 1, 2023

We Create Blog Hop - March to the Beat - Queen Bee


As I type this it is snowing outside, I have a bouquet of beautiful red tulips tinged with yellow; and although we need the water, I am dreaming of spring flowers and a little bit of sunshine with temperate temperatures.  Hence the spring colors and card


I love spring, even though it comes with pollens that cause my nose to feel like someone is tickling it with a massive peacock feather and eyes to tear and redden.  Mother nature's renewal is always amazing as each plant, bug, and animal transition.

I love the Queen bee set and all the set and coordinating dies have to offer.  The greenery and the floral dies that add detail to the cuts outs.  The bee wings have been painted with Wink a Stella for shimmer.
The card dimensions are 4.5 x 4.5

Stamps - Thanks a Bunch - (Sale a Bration)
Ink - Black
Paper - Vellum, Pale Papaya, Polished Pink , Fresh Freesia, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Soft Seafoam, Mango Melody, Black, White
Accessories - Queen Bee Dies, White basic twine, milky dots, wink a stella



Hang with us - its a small hop...Check out Tanya's creations
We Create Blog Hop March 2023 Blog Roll
Kimberley Morris 
Cheryl Curtis - This is me
Tanya Harvey
Tricia Butts


3 comments:

Tanya said...

I think your wreath is so pretty on that pink!
I am also so very grateful for the water but it may be time to warm up a bit...

procrastistamper said...

Beautiful Spring card! Thanks so much for sharing 😀

Tricia Butts said...

Simply beautiful Spring card. Love this pretty color combination and the softness of the vellum in the background.