Sunday, February 19, 2023

Monday Montage 231 - Playing in the Rain




 I might be a little anxious for spring.  This little bunny and this stamp set embodies all the things spring.  Daisies, kites, circles, cute little animals - what is not there to put a smile on someone's face.  Circles and little critters seems to be a theme for me.  

I think they call this the Peek a boo circle card.  The front flap is trimmed down by an inch and a circle is cut out to reveal the image adhered to the base.  The bunny is from the Rain or Shine DSP

The Paper is from Sale a Bration  Dandy Designs - So fun!  I love the colors it pulls from.



Here is a shot of the inside - you can see the kite string with the bows hanging form the cut out -

Stamps - Playing in the Rain, Charming Sentiments 
Ink - Bermuda Bay
Paper - White, Cool Caribbean, Dandy Delight DSP, Rain or Shine DSP, Country Gingham DSP
Accessories - Layering Circle Dies, Loose Daisy Embellishments, Playing in the Rain Dies

I love three day weekends!  I attempted homemade sourdough bagels which turned out pretty darn good for the first try.  Bagels and Lox for two meals...YUM!  Not my pic, but they looked exactly like this!

Image and recipe from Little Spoon Farms

We attended a concert featuring the Utah Symphony and the Tabernacle Choir.  They performed Mendelsohn's Elijah which is such a beautiful Oratorio.  Thierry Fischer is an amazing conductor, I had forgotten how amazing live classical music is - it brought me to tears. 

 I got some crafting time in - two cards and hoping to get some clean up in the crafting room/office done.


You won't want to miss the the next crafter Dani - she always has something great!




No comments: