Wednesday, February 1, 2023

We Create - Sale A Bration - Thanks A Bunch


Oh my goodness, I made it through January.  I didn't float away, I have a little bit of sanity left and I am not completely frozen solid. February holds lots of fun things ahead.  I look forward to them.


What do you do with a bunch of carrots and why would you put them on a card.  I got them as a bonus for ordering $50 worth of product.  I have seen so many fun things done with them that I actually wanted to pull the stamp set out and attempt to play.

Kind of fun - the two step stamp makes it so easy to create the shading on the carrots.  I used two different greens on the leaves and I actually really like how it turned out.

  • Stamps - Thanks a Bunch - Sale A Bration
  • Ink - Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Garden Green,
  • Paper - basic White
  • Accessories - Linen Thread, Framed Florets, Tailor Made Tags, Thank you embossing folder (retired)



















Your next stop is Libby  - click next to see her creations












We Create Blog Hop February 2023 Blog Roll

Kimberley Morris 
Tanya Harvey
Tricia Butts
Cheryl Curtis You are here
Libby Fens

3 comments:

procrastistamper said...

Oh, so pretty - I love the sponging...or did you use Blender Brushes? Setting those carrots on that frame really pulls everything together. Thanks for sharing :-D

Tanya said...

This is SO cute and I love it with the embossed background!
But I agree- carrots?? :)

Tricia Butts said...

Gorgeous card design. Love all the layers and textures. Has a wonderful vintage country feel to it.