Sunday, September 25, 2022

Monday Montage 223 - Birthday Piggy


Happy Fall everyone.  My favorite time of the year.  I hope to be able to steal away for some quiet time to enjoy the fall colors and crisp air.  Its cozy time for good books, romantic movies, snuggles with my boys, and fresh baked cinnamon rolls.


As much as I love Fall and to create all things Fall, Thanksgiving and Halloween, I needed to make a birthday card and what a better way than with the birthday piggy stamp set, which by the way, you can get the coordinating dies to go with them.  The extras included are a major bonus.  

This little pig sure is in it's happy place, and that is the best place to be on your birthday!  This layout is super easy and creates a great focal point for your stamped image.

  • Stamps - Birthday Piggy
  • Ink - Black
  • Paper - Black, White, Blushing Bride, Gingham Cottage DSP
  • Accessories - Blends, Black gingham ribbon, Stylish Shapes Dies, Whimsy stitched Dies

No comments: