Sunday, September 11, 2022

Monday Montage 222 - Fond of Autumn


The weather sure doesn't feel fallish - we have smoky air from all the surrounding fires and still temps in the high 90's/100's  Not usual for Utah.  Football season has started which makes me happy.  Another thing I am grateful for is the farmstand just down the road from us.  We are enjoying the fresh produce since we aren't able to grow our own.

Welcome to Monday Montage Blog Hop - This group of amazing crafters have some great things to share with you.  Stay with us by hitting the next button.

I have been on the fence about the Fond of Autumn Bundle, but I caved and purchased the bundle.  I am so glad I did.  I am seeing so elegant and pretty options to make fall cards, palce cards for Thanks giving dinner, and tags for fall treats.  I love the die that cuts the floral pattern into the paper.  It provides a nice background.



Stamp  - Fond of Autumn
Ink - Black
Paper - Night of Navy, Cajun Craze, Basic White
Accessories - Blends, Autumn Bouquet Dies, Pretty Pillow box Dies (tag), Penned Flowers Dies (scalloped border) Linen Thread, Festive pearls

Your next stop is Dani's  - If you are traveling in reverse don't miss Charlet's projects.  I love crafting with these women, even if we aren't in the same room.

No comments: