Saturday, October 1, 2022

WE Create - Halloween and Harvest


Happy October 1st.  Day's like today are my favorite.  Fallish weather, a football game, a good hot dog, and nothing else to worry about today except filling up my gas tank to get to the football game.

It has been one crazy month... ok the last two have been crazy, but I am hoping that October proves to calm down a bit and I can start knocking of some of my to do list.
My crush and I always try to get a drive through the canyons in and enjoy all the Fall colors.  I hope this coming week will give us some time.  The bright orange yellow aspens amongst the dark green pine trees is amazing.  I did get back East once during the fall to see the amazing fall colors.  Mother nature at her brightest.


 Stamps - Beauty of Friendship, Fond of Autumn
Ink - Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Paper - White, Cottage Gingham
Accessories - Autumn Bouquet Dies, Parakeet Party 2022-20233 incolor metalic ribbon

Enjoy your day and don't miss out on the next stop.
Your next stop is Tanya




2 comments:

Tanya said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Today really is kind of perfect, finally! Love your beautiful leaves!

Tricia Butts said...

Gorgeous Fall card. Love the colors for your trees and the designer series paper accent along the side. Thanks for the inspiration.