Sunday, August 28, 2022

Monday Montage 221 - Bewitching



Who knew that the Crush and I would be moving in just under 3 years....AGAIN!  We moved about 30 minutes from where we have spent the last 25 + years together.  Time for new adventures, new friends, (keeping the old) and finally a garage to put storage in.


Welcome to the Monday Montage Blog Hop.  This group of amazing crafters has some great things to share with you. Stay with us by hitting the next button.

So with the move comes the daunting task of unpacking.  I can't find the little metal rods/hooks that holds the shelves to the shelving unit.  So I have been hopping from box to box to box looking for all the paper, dies, stamps and ink.  And I thought I was so methodical and organized when I packed.  It's not bad, I just didn't label boxes, so I remember seeing ribbon, but can't remember which box, or the punches. 

Anyway - Bewitching was on top, so I went for it.  I love the witches Hats and all the fun options with the boots.  I fell in love the Striped background - you can find the die with the candy canes  Why not use it for Halloween!?!


Stamps - Bewitching, Scary Cute
Ink - Black and marvelous markers, White Stazon
Paper - Basic White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Velum. Gold Glitter
Accessories Scalloped Contour Dies, Candy Cane Dies, Tailor Made Tags, Metallic woven ribbon - orchid oasis, 

So what do you put in a Halloween card - Maybe a gift card for the local ice cream shop, or include a fun memory or picture to share with a friend.  I know both would make my day!

Your next stop is Dani's - Stick with us to see more amazing projects.  If you are traveling in reverse don't miss Charlet's projects.