Sunday, August 14, 2022

Monday Montage 220 - Christmas Scottie


What a chain of events that have taken off this last month.  I can't believe summer is almost over.  As much as I love Fall, I want to capture as much of the summer that we have left.  I am looking forward to some extended family coming to visit from across the pond and across the states.  Some down time with some of my favorite people is just what I need.


Welcome to the Monday Montage Blog Hop.  This group of amazing crafters has some great things to share with you. Stay with us by hitting the next button.

I have once again resorted to paper strips.  I kinda like em!  This little Scottie dog comes in a Christmas set, but I had to try him in a non-traditional way.  Yes I hand cut him out - piece of cake! I did include the tartan.  Can't have a Scot without a bit of tartan. The cute little flowers are from the Hippo Die set - Trying to get all the use out of it for my sample cards before Sale a Bration is over.
Stamps - Christmas Scottie, Pansy Patch
Ink - Black, Orchid Oasis
Paper - White, Orchid Oasis, Cool Caribbean, Mango Melody
Accessories - Rectangle Stitched Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies, Hippo Dies, Festive Pearls.

Currently: 
Reading - The Good Left Undone - Adriana Trigiani
Eating - Fresh Peach Cobbler
Watching - Nothing - but looking forward to Football
Loving - Fresh Produce from the farmers Market
Listening - Diana Krall
Feeling - Hopeful and Anxious

Your next stop is Elizabeth's - Stick with us to see more amazing projects.  If you are traveling in reverse don't miss Cathy.


Blog Roll

No comments: