Monday, August 1, 2022

We Create Blog Hop- Hippest Hippos


Happy August.  Even though Fall is my favorite season, August is one of my favorite months.  Its my birthday month and by now...the gardens are producing amazing vegetables and fruit.  All the back to school supplies are in the store and who doesn't love a new notebook or box of crayons.  If you go to the craft store, you see all the Halloween and Fall stuff which just makes my heart happy!


Welcome to the We Create Blog Hop.  We are highlighting our Sale a Bration Coordination.  This is a great time to order because you get free stamps and oh my goodness there are some amazing choices.  
There are only a few of us and you won't want to miss a thing!  







I chose to use those dang cute hippos.  You need these stamps and dies.  The dies have so many addition pieces to use with these hippos.  So many options.  I blended three colors on the back ground and then die cut dots and spots as an overlay.  I colored the Hippos with our amazing blends and cut him out with the whimsical circle from Painted Labels.  The sentiment strip was a die from Scalloped Contours that I reduced down to fit the sentiment.  Easy and so cute and fun!



Stamps - Hippest Hippos
Ink - Black, starry sky, Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party
Paper - Basic white
Accessories - Spots and Dots die, Scalloped Contours dies, Painted Label Dies, Hippo Dies, In-Color 2022-2024 matte dots, White frayed Ribbon    

Your next stop is Libby - stay with us to see the Sale A Bration products you can't live without!




1 comment:

procrastistamper said...

I don't think I would have thought of doing multiple colors under the Dots die, but I love it! Thanks so much for sharing :-D