Saturday, May 21, 2022

Stampin With Friends Poppy Moments




Welcome to the Stamping With Friends New Catalog Blog Hop Make sure you make it all the way through by hitting the Next button - you won't want to miss a thing!!!




I saw the split card textures dies in the back of the catalog and knew they had to be on my first order.  I could picture them making a great background , especially with any flower.  I needed a couple of thinking of you/sympathy cards for my stash so I went that route.  Also with it Memorial Day coming up in a week in the US, the red poppy was a perfect flower to use.  Red is my favorite color too!

I added a pop of rhinestone and parakeet party metallic ribbon to the flowers.  Great sparkle amount the flowers and leaves.

The new stylish shapes dies worked great for my tag.  With a little extra effort I was able to layer the two tag dies together.  I love the little holes/dots it makes to create a really cool looking border.  And...Look at all the variety of shapes you get.


Stamps - Peaceful Moments
Ink - Black
Paper - Basic Black, Basic White, Real Red, Sweet Sorbet, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow
Accessories - Poppy Moments Dies, Split Card Texture Dies, Parakeet Party Metallic Woven Ribbon, Silver epoxy essentials (retired)

Thanks so much for stopping by!  There is more to see in todays blog hop.  Be sure to work your way through the blogs so you don't miss a thing.



6 comments:

Nancy Reynolds said...

Beautiful card, the flowers are so bright and pretty!

Melva Peters said...

Beautiful card!

Mo Rootes said...

Stunning card Cheryl, very impactful x

Crafty Karen Designs said...

Beautiful card x

Robbie Susan Chandler said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!

Candi Suriano Grace said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors.