Sunday, May 1, 2022

We Create Blog Hop Flower Frenzy - Wisteria Wishes


One thing I love about cool weather Spring seasons is that the flowers last longer and I can still wear my sweatshirts.  Utah has been on quite a sea-saw but the longer we can hold out from using water for lawns and gardens the better.


Welcome to the We Create Blog Hop.  We are highlighting a frenzy of flowers this month.  With Mothers Day a week away - flowers are the perfect thing to work with. There are only a few of us and you won't want to miss a thing!

I am working with something old and something new.  I love wisteria and lilacs with all the smells of sweet blossoms in the air. I used the oval punch for he sentiment and cut off the top and bottome to layer the smaller oval.   Look at the cool sparkle....





Did you know there really is a yellow version of Wisteria?  Had to try a version of these great die cuts in a yellow.

Stamps - Wisteria Wishes
Ink - Black
Paper - Starry Sky, Orchid Oasis, Basic White, Old Olive, Soft Suede, -  Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Flowering Fields DSP
Accessories - Wink of Stella, 2022-2024 in color matte dots, 2021-2023 in color jewels, Double Oval Punch, Metalic Woven Ribbon

As I was perusing Pinterest, I saw a card created by Jane Proffitt - I loved it so much I cased it.  My Mother always puts in a full row of Red Salvia and I wanted to recreate that row on paper.  This card makes me all kinds of Happy! and - can be used for any occasion.  Can i just say....I am in love with all the in colors this year.  They are bright, and beautiful.  I love how the sweet sorbet layers with the real red ink.


Stamps - Wisteria Wishes
Ink - Pear Pizzazz, Sweet Sorbet, Real Red
Paper - Basic White, Pear Pizzazz, Sweet Sorbet, Real Red
Accessories - Brass Butterflies, 2022-2024 in color matte dots, Black and White Gingham Ribbon, Tasteful Textile EF

There are so many possibilities with the Wisteria Wishes stamp set - can't wait to keep playing!

Your next stop is Wendy Weixler - Stick with us to see more Flower Frenzy!



Currently: 
Reading - Being Heumann: An Unrepentant Memoir of a Disability Rights Activist
Eating - Cheezit Crisps and Mt Dew Spark
Watching - Unsellable Houses
Loving - The cool Spring weather
Listening - Follow Him Podcast
Feeling - Hopeful

We Create Blog Hop May 2022 Blog Roll
Kimberley Morris YOU ARE HERE!
Tricia Butts
Tanya Harvey
Cheryl Curtis

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Your flowers are beautiful! I love the variety you showed! So fun!

Unknown said...

LOVE These cards. Trying to figure out the Embossing folder and what border was used !?