Sunday, May 8, 2022

Montday Montage - 213 - On The Horizon


My brother used to live in Louisville, KY and still lives quite close, just over the river.  When he moved there we vicariously got sucked into watching the Kentucky Derby and race and all the pomp that goes on just before it.  Crazy fun to get involved.  Ralph and I have come up with our own version of a Kentucky Hot Brown and Derby Pie.  Still navigating the Virgin Mint Julep.  We will eventually get it right.  Anyway....Did you see that race????!!!!???  WOW  If you haven't see it, go watch the rerun.  Watch the red and white jockey.  So impressive.


Welcome to the Monday Montage Blog Hop  Make sure you make it all the way through by hitting the Next button - you won't want to miss a thing!!!

I purchased the On the Horizon stamps and dies because I love everything ocean side, lake side, pond side...etc  I have seen so many samples and fallen in love with all of them.  Every time I try to come up with a version of my own, I find myself tossing it into the redo/improve it pile.  This time I tried to somewhat case the catalog...don't love it.  I told my husband it was supposed to be sort of abstract - (headshake)


  • Stamps - On the Horizon
  • Ink - Evening Evergreen
  • Paper - New Horizons DSP, Evening Evergreen, Basic White
  • Accessories - Linen thread, Pebbles enamel shapes, Horizon Dies

Currently: 
Reading - Dog On It
Eating - Meatloaf, braised potatoes, strawberry spinach salad, asparagus
Watching - Dr Strange
Loving - My hair - its cooperating
Listening - Billy Joel
Feeling - Mentally Tapped

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Your Next Stop is Dani's - you won't want to miss her projects - if you are traveling in reverse don't miss CathyBe sure to work your way through the blogs so you don't miss a thing.





No comments: