Hello Sunshine and welcome to the We Create - Technique Toss UP blog hop. Make sure you don't miss a chance to see some really cool techniques by clicking the NEXT button at the end of this post.
One of my favorite techniques is the emboss resist. An image is stamped and heat embossed usually in white, but I think any color would work. The embossing resists any ink added to the image. The results are really striking when the heat embossed image pops from behind the ink. There are so many how to videos already out in wide world web, I won't take the time to go through the steps.
I love these sunflower stamps. Amazing detail and although I didn't use them, the dies are amazing and coordinate perfectly.
- Stamps - Celebrate Sunflowers
- Ink - Early Espresso, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Black
- Paper - Basic White, Garden Green
- Accessories - White Embossing Powder, sponge daubers, Taylor Made Tags Dies, Simply Elegant Trim, Sequins for Everything
Headlines for the week...
- Officially cleared all my belongings from my place of employment - I will no longer have a space of my very own
- Lunch with a friend at Rio Grande - I love the white queso
- Too much going on - almost sends me to the Looney Bin
- spent over an hour "looking for the place where the lost things go" (Mary Poppins)
- Found the place where the lost things go - Everything has been found
- Fresh Bread smells are good for my heart - this week Honey Whole Wheat
- Finished a Years worth of wood projects for a calendar - Time with friends is good for my heart.
Thanks for hanging around the We Create group. Hop on over to Tricia's page to see what creative technique she has to share with you.
We Create Blog Hop MAY 2021 Blog Roll