Sunday, April 25, 2021

Monday Montage 188


I can't believe we are here again...Welcome to the Monday Montage blog hop.  Make sure you don't miss a blog by clicking the NEXT button at the end of this post.
Just last weekend I was hanging out with my BFF's in Walla Walla WA.  Loving the spring weather, stamping, relaxing, eating, shopping, playing with the cutest chiweenies and aussies.  Oh how I wished we were closer.  The stamping world has really brought true friendships to me that I would never have other wise found.

On that note - I had to use/borrow the cute little puffin stamp set that is available on May 4th.  It is adorbs!
The cute little tag is also new and you will want to get your hands on that for sure.  The scalloped circle edges were inked using the blender brushes.

Stamps - Party Puffins
Ink - Black, Versamark, Bermuda Bay, pale papaya, granny apple green, so saffron
Paper - Basic White, Cool Caribbean, Real Red, Party Pattern DSP
Accessories - Tailor Made Tags, Layering Circles, Brick & Mortar EF, White Twine, Artistry Blooms sequins, Blendabilities, White embossing powder Blending brushes.

Headlines...Its been a few days 
  • Car Trips with BFF and all the snacks
  • Starting a little houseplant garden in my bedroom/office - Thanks Bree
  • Vans - The "come and get me" shoe for boys - girls can't resist them
  • Homemade ice cream is the best
  • Sourdough bread skills are improving
  • Stamping with friends - try it...you'll love it!
  • once again - Funerals and Weddings are sometimes the best way to catch up with family
  • Tried Culvers for the first time - won't be my last
  • Attempted a soda bottle/candy bouquet - it was a success - pictures coming
  • New Exercise program implemented - I can do this!
  • Klickers Strawberries - Oh My Goodness  Their ice cream too!


Thanks for hanging out with the Monday Montage group - Your next stop is Elizabeth - hit next to see what fabulous creation she has shared.  Or, if you are traveling the hop in reverse select the back button to see the what amazing projects Charlet has come up with.

Monday Montage 










No comments: