Sunday, May 9, 2021

Monday Montage 189


Hopefully everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.  I got to talk to my Mom for a few minutes on the phone which is really not much different than any other day, but it was a chance to focus on how much she has taught me and influenced me for good.

Welcome to the Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a post - Click the Next button until you make it through hop.

I haven't had a chance to buy very many stamps from the new catalog, but was inspired by this layout to use the Poppy stamp set which is so loved!  My red ink smeared a bit - so there is a lovely pink glow on the poppy tag :)  The sentiment, butterfly and flowers just bring a smile to my face, I hope it does yours!

Stamps - Painted Poppies, Kangaroo & Company, Peaceful Moments
Ink - Black
Paper - Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Basic White, Hand Penned DSP
Accessories - stitched rectangle dies, tailored tags dies, bakers twine essentials, Real Red Marker

Headlines for the week -
  • Got me some new Exercise Shoes
  • Tried two new Skillet Dinners - the recipes are keepers
  • Work Work Work
  • Clean House - Mom's coming :)
  • Book Group - The Love Song of Miss Queenie Hennessy by Rachel Joyce
  • Favorite Pedicure/Nail Salon - sold to a new owner - jury is still out. Toenails are now purple.

Thanks for hanging out with the Monday Montage Group - Your next stop is Julie hit next to see what fabulous creation she has shared.  Or, if you are traveling the hop in reverse select the back button to see the what amazing projects Charlet has come up with.


No comments: