Monday, February 1, 2021

We Create - Whateves

January has flown by with lots of hours logged for work, not enough exercise, not enough snow for Utah, and an extreme need for a vacation.  What has yours looked like?



I created this card with my cousin in mind.  His son was taken from this life from early onset Alzheimer's.  One thing you learn at some point is that Life is Not Fair.    I love the colors and how this card turned out.  Going back to the Forever Greenery DSP,  the colors together are just beautiful. The butterflies were inked and blended with sponge daubers and  touched up with wink of stella to give them a little shimmer.  The sentiment fit perfectly from the Sale A Bration set.


Stamps - Butterfly Gala, Heal Your Heart
Ink - Pretty Peacock, Pool Party, Soft Sea Foam
Paper - Basic White, Pretty Peacock,  Forever Greenery DSP
Accessories - Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon, Butterfly Duet Punch, sponge daubers, Holiday Rhinestone Jewels, Wink of Stella, Layering Oval dies

I broke a fingernail, it is so short - below the quick.  It hurts. (insert pouty face)  Don't you hate when that happens?  I have wrapped it in some first aid tape to keep the nail that is left from catching on things.  

Headlines for the week
The Light things Surpass the Dark Things
Sleeping in is good for the soul
Tried New Recipe - Almond Raspberry tarts 
Birthdays are fun to celebrate - even when they are not their own
I love my DOG!
Boy Crush is able to walk the dog
Doing Things for Others make my heart happy

Thanks for stopping by and hanging with the We Create Group.  Jeanna is next on your journey.  Check out what creation she has in store for you.






5 comments:

libbystamps said...

What a pretty pretty card! Love the greens here!

procrastistamper said...

This card is GORGEOUS! And that's coming from someone who doesn't care much for butterflies or greenery. I didn't think I needed that Heal Your Heart stamp set from Sale-a-Bration...but, wow! Thanks for sharing :-D

Tanya said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful! The colors are so pretty and wow, it looks perfect.
Also, I love your own headlines! Sure wish it would snow...

Debbie said...

I too love this card! It is simply beautiful!!! TFS

Rita Allred said...

OMG! This card is show-stopping, the colors and sentiment are perfect!! I was looking for inspiration to send sympathy cards to my cousin's whose mom passed away, I hope you don't mind me CASEing yours.