Sunday, February 21, 2021

Monday Montage 184





I think "Winter" has been hibernating until this last month and decided to dump 3 months worth of precipitation and cold all in the month of February.  Crazy enough, we still don't have enough snow pack in our mountains.  I know winter isn't over, but I know once March hits Spring is on its way.  The Forsythia comes out, the crocus and daffodils start poking their little heads out of the ground and the temperature warms up.

I opted for  a Cherry Blossom stamp being that I have spring on the brain - I attempted the white embossing and the inside of the flowers are very sparkly with wink of stella, but I just didn't get the pop I was looking for so.....

I attempted it in black.  I like both of them, but the black is definitely more striking.  They always look better in person.

Stamps - Forever Blossoms, Happy Thoughts
Ink - Versamark
Paper - Basic White, Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose, Petal Pink, Soft Seafoam
Accessories - Black and white embossing powder, Gold pearls, White pearls, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack, Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack

Headlines for the Week
Boy Crush Drives himself to Physical Therapy
Finished First Lap Quilt Top
Snow Snow Snow
Friend brings Alex and Ani Bracelet back from Disney World
Made Artisan Loaf with add ins for the first time - Olives and onions.
Washing Machine Dies after a 20 year run

Thanks for hanging out with the Monday Montage group - Your next stop is 
Elizabeth hit next to see what fabulous creation she has shared.  Or, if you are traveling the hop in reverse select the back button to see the what amazing projects Charlet has come up with.



To Elizabeth
To Charlet
Monday Montager's
  1.  Amy O'Neil 
  2.  Breelin Renwick
  3.  Cathy Casey
  4.  Charlet Mallet  
  5.  Cheryl Curtis - This is ME!
  6.  Dani Dziama   - Not participating
  7.  Elizabeth Price
  8.  Julie Warnick  - Not Participating
  9.  Melissa Stout
  10.  Wendy Weixler


2 comments:

Sue F said...

Wow! Your cards are lovely! I especially like the black version. Just found your blog. You have such inspiring posts. I enjoy your weekly roundups! Thanks so much for sharing.
Sue Floyd

Tanya said...

This is a fun idea with the strips! They're both very pretty!
Yesterday I noticed new baby grass in the fields...I'm still praying for more snow!