Monday, April 1, 2019

We Create In Color 2017-2019 Blog Hop

I am not sure why, without googling it, April Fools Day is a thing.  I have never been fond of pranks or being the target of someones joke.  Not my thing.  I have a relative that totally gets into this.  She actually paid a car repair shop to attach the horn to the brake in her husbands car.  So every time he hit the brake the car horn honked.  Can you imagine rush hour traffic in a major metropolis?   Yikes.  I felt really bad for him.

On to card making...We are using the in colors that were announced two years ago that are on their way out.  Get them while you can!!!  I am going to stock up on Lemon-Lime twist.  Such a bright fun color.

One of my BFF's and I got together to stamp a couple of cards.  She completed one and then another, while I didn't quite make it through this one.  For some reason I decided I needed to paper piece all the cut outs with the in colors.  Definitely makes for a fun lineup of presents, and a little time investment.  I love using all the "Stitched" framelits Stampin up has available and the Well Said stamp set that coordinates with those scripty word dies.  So versatile.  A must have!!!


Go check out Jeanna's blog to see what she came up with using this fun color combo....



 photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

6 comments:

Tanya said...

This is SO cute! I'm sure it was quite a time investment but the result is so much fun!

procrastistamper said...

What fun card! I am wayyyy too lazy to put all those different color pieces back...I'd have to love someone an awful lot ;-) Thanks for sharing :-D

Studio Shabaz - CreativeMe68 said...

WOW!!!! Stunning cards <3 I do things like that for something different.
So very effective.
Cheers Shaz

Kris Kilkenny said...

Wow! So stinking cute with all the colorful paper pieced details. That's a lot of cut outs, but totally worth it. This is just darling!!!

Tricia Butts said...

Amazing card design. I love all the detail and the way you have used these colors. :)

SeeJulieStamp said...

So much fun with the Big Shot! Love those presents!