Sunday, April 7, 2019

Monday Montage #136

Its April and the Forsythia is out all around which is a sure sign of spring.  The grounds at Temple Square downtown Salt Lake City are covered in hyacinths, daffodils and tulips.  The trees are budding their pretty pink flowers.  It makes me want to be outside any chance I have.  The thing is... this has been a really wet couple of months, which unless you have full rain gear its not so much fun to be outside.  Oliver doesn't like the rain either.  He sits on the porch and looks at me with eye's pleading to go back in under the blankets.  I get it!  Which is what we will be experiencing later this week...more RAIN!


 My card this week uses the wonderful Romance bundle.  If I remember correctly I won the stamp set at onstage in Florida.  So I had to get the dies.  Honestly there has been so much fun great stuff I haven't really pulled it out to use it.  

I used my blender pens to color the image.  Those good old blender pens are such a great standby.

Stamps:  Wonderful romance
Paper: Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel, Crumb Cake
Ink - Momento Black, Blueberry Bushel, Old Olive, Granny Apple Green
Accessories - Braided linen trim, pearls, wonderful floral framelits

Hop on over to Elizabeth's to see her amazing creations....or click back to see Charlet's equally amazing projects.

Here is the list if you lose track...
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts - Not Hopping this week
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance YOU ARE HERE!
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner - Not Hopping this week
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations
 photo signature2_zpsg6t9j6bm.png

No comments: