Sunday, March 17, 2019

Monday Montage #135

So here I sit craving a sweet treat and I have dug out my big jar of Jelly Belly jelly beans that I purchased at Costco.  I only buy them this time of year - a) because they are available and b) by the time I finish the jar, I am sick of them!!!  Although, my favorite is pear and I never get sick of that flavor.

I took the doggo out for his afternoon potty break and walked in a short sleeve shirt, leggings and flip flops.  CRAZY!  It was 57 F.  I wouldn't have lasted a long walk without a jacket, but just long enough to enjoy the sunshine and the anticipation of spring.

The project for today features Fable Friends.  I am starting to feel like all my cards look the same :)  My niece has a little gray pet bunny named Winter.  She is a beautiful gray which is what inspired the color.

Stamps - Fable Friends, Apron builder, Postcard Pals
Ink - Momento Black, Granny Apple Green
Paper - Basic Gray, Whisper White
Accessories/Tools - Stitched Rectangles, Groovy Guava, Calypso Coral, Pineapple Punch Markers, Blends, Natures Twine, Silver Pearls

Head on over to Dani's next or Charlet to head back.




1 comment:

Charlet Mallett said...

My favorite is coconut! The Jelly Belly are such a good deal at costco.

Darling card! So fun to hop with you again this week.