Sunday, March 10, 2024

Simply Zinnia - Monday Montage


Life seems to keep throwing punches at me and I am not dodging the hits very well.  Sometimes I wonder why I keep getting up.  What I do know is that my Savior, my boy crush and my friends are such a great support and comfort to me.  I did celebrate a 27 year anniversary to my boy crush this week.  I am so lucky!


Its time for another Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss the amazing talent we have in this group.

Have you seen the Simply Zinnia Suite - Its an Online Exclusive set and is so popular - Put it on your wish list. The bright colors in the DSP and fun embellishments, stamps and die cuts make it a must have.

I saw this background done on social media and decided to give it a try.  I took a couple strips of white cardstock scrap and masked off three spots on the back ground of the card.  Used the blending brushes to color the card.  I ran it through the embossing machine with a fun new folder that is also an online exclusive.  The rest is all done with the magic of the Simply Zinnia bundle.

I blended ink on the petals and leaves to create some depth to the petals and leaves.



Stamps - Simply Zinnia
Ink - Lost Lagoon, Fresh Freesia, Pretty Peacock, Blackberry Bliss.
Paper - Black Berry Bliss, Fresh Freesia, Lost Lagoon, Pretty Peacock. Lemon Lolly, Parakeet Party
Accessories - Simply Zinnia Dies, Fun Patterns EF, White embossing powder, white twine, purple fine shimmer gems, Wink of Stella.

Stick with the hop and see what Dani has in store.









2 comments:

Tanya said...

I LOVE the background, thanks for the tips! And your flower is so pretty!
Sorry things are rough... wish I didn't get it! HUGS!

Kris Kilkenny said...

This is really really pretty! Thanks for explaining how you created the background. Can't wait to try this technique. I hope crafting makes you feel better. Big hugs!