Saturday, March 23, 2024

Stamping With Friends - Queen Bee


I may have stretched the requirements for the blog hop today....The color combo is all tied up in the colors on the butterfly and greenery.  Alas, this is what I have put together.


Welcome to the Stampin With Friends Blog Hop.  Continue through the hop once you finished here for some amazing inspiration.

The requirements of the color combo were...

I got so tied up in the creation process, I may have forgotten the focus colors.  OOPS!  I have used Pumpkin pie, Daffodil Delight and Granny Green in the butterfly and greenery.  Such a fun bright color combo!



Stamps - Queen Bee and Charming Sentiments
Ink - Black and Marvelous Markers
Paper - Petal Pink, Petal Pink DSP, Granny Green Basic White
Accessories -  White Twine, Bough punch, Thoughtful Expressions dies, Ombre matte decorative dots, 3D splatters EF

Click on the Next button to check out new creations


3 comments:

Linda Moore said...

Beautiful card.
Thank you for hopping with us.

Anonymous said...

Super cute. I love your butterfly's colors.

Mo Rootes said...

Such a pretty card Cheryl, love it x