Saturday, January 6, 2024

Stamping with Friends - Fluffiest Friends

I want, with all my being, to love January, but it isn't my fav.  We live in a bowl - surrounded by mountains and we get locked in with pollution and its gray and cold and not really close to spring.  I totally understand why some animals hibernate.  It makes sense.  Crazy enough, I always make it through and only with minor damage. LOL

Welcome to the Stamping With Friends Blog Hop where we are showcasing What is Old is New Again
I opted to use this layout with the Viking  I have realigned the components but it still a circle with a offsetting focal point.




Stamps - Fluffiest of Friend's, Wonderful Thoughts
Ink - Black
Paper - Real Red, White, Garden Green
Accessories - Furriest of Friends Dies, Markers and Blends, Stylish Shapes Dies, Everyday Detail Dies, Champagne pearls

Stay with us and check out all the fun creations.  Get ideas on how to recreate from an old layout.  Click Next!

4 comments:

Tricia Butts said...

Such a cute card design. I love your adorable kitty and the wonderful bright colors.

Libby Fens said...

Your kitty card is puuuuurrrrrfect Cheryl! These new dies work nicely with this layout. I'll have to try this.

Mo Rootes said...

Oooh, love this card Cheryl, such a versatile layout x

Melva Peters said...

Your card is adorable!