Sunday, September 24, 2023

Monday Montage 245 - Autumn Leaves


Its officially fall and I am once again trying to take advantage of any chance I have to enjoy the out of doors and anything else that has to do with Fall.  I have been to three Utah Utes Football games, walks with the furry little four legged man in my life and am looking forward to a drive up the canyon and a picnic lunch with my boy crush

 You have arrived at the Monday Montage Blog Hop.  There are always fabulous creations to be inspired with!

I love the fall colors and there is a full spectrum.  I was inspired by the gorgeous All About Autumn DSP which you will definitely want to get your hands on.  I decided to go with the tones of the Moody Mauve colors and accents with some others.  I mixed gold and rose gold metallics, but I think it works.  I had to add some the of the speckled dots that comes with the suite.
Stamps - Autumn Leaves
Ink - Versamark
Paper - All about Autumn DSP, Blackberry Bliss, Pecan Pie, Rose Gold Specialty Paper
Accessories - Basic Border Dies, Autumn Leaves Dies, Gold embossing powder, Gold cord, wink of stella, Adhesive backed speckled dots

See how it sparkles....had to use my hand to hold it just right in the light.

Click Next to see what fun project Dani has in store for you!


1 comment:

Hilda Burton said...

Wow! This card is stunning! I love all the elements you included and will CASE it. Thanks for sharing!