Tuesday, November 1, 2022

We Create - Thankful and Thinking of you - Cracker and Treat Box


We have arrived at the month of November where, if you didn't already feel you were on a downhill track of a roller coaster you will now.  I have been trying to soak up everything I love about fall but have found myself getting caught up in the everyday stresses and decided I need to slow down a bit.



I have a few friends that get together once a month for brunch.  We have only been getting together just a little over a year, I have grown to truly love all these women so much, their talents and their unique stories.  It is my turn to host the brunch and I thought I would put together a some of these cracker treat boxes to put at each place setting.  Not only for decoration, but to let them know I am grateful for them in my life.  
And it will have chocolate inside - 






The jury is still out with the fall floral placement, but I really am liking how they are turning out.  Fond of Autumn has really become one of my favorite stamps sets.  So versatile and festive.  I also added some DSP to the project from a brand new Bundle now available called Fitting Florets.  This green plaid just speaks Fall and Christmas to me.
Fitting Florets Bundle 163129






  • Stamp - Fond of Autumn
  • Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Black
  • Paper - Soft Succulent, Basic White, Fitting Florets DSP
  • Accessories - Cracker and Treat Box Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Black and White gingham ribbon, Soft Succulent satin shimmer ribbon, Autumn Bouquet Dies, Blends, Festive Pearls

Thanks for hanging with me.....Your next stop is Libby Fens - she always impresses me with her projects - Don't miss it!


4 comments:

Tanya said...

This is so pretty! I like your floral placement and the pretty paper and ribbon! Lovely gift idea!

libbystamps said...

ADORABLE! Such a cute project! I have this die and have yet to use it - guess I need to get busy!

Tricia Butts said...

Wonderful treat box idea. Love this color combination. So pretty.

procrastistamper said...

What a great table treat for your brunch pals! I love the design and colors, that Soft Succulent Cardstock is the perfect canvas for it. Thanks for sharing 😊