Saturday, November 5, 2022

Stamping With Friends - Sending Smiles SIP


Well November has showed up with a super crazy week and rain - pouring rain on the day I am supposed to be going to Rice Eccles stadium for a football game.  I think I am going to step back from this one and watch it from home.  I even have a really nice rain poncho, but I don't think I am going to make it.  



Who knew that creating a simple card with Stamps Ink Paper would be so difficult.  (SIP) I wanted to add embellishments and texture.  I think even when I started stamping, my friend would always encourage me to keep it simple.  Even now, I want to add some ribbon and extra sparkle.  Or - maybe I am so wiped out tired I have lost the creative mojo and this is the best I can come up with.

This Sending Smiles stamp set is so versatile and great sentiments.  Great or any occasion and the color ways are endless.  I did some flicking with my markers to create some splatter in the background for visual interest.


Stamps - Sending smiles, Happy Hedgehog (butterfly)
Ink - Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, Mango Melody, Garden Green, Early Espresso
Paper - Whtie
Accessories - Sending Smiles Dies, Markers

For more SIP inspriation click the next button

5 comments:

Caron Bailey said...

Love it! I haven't used this set as yet...no clue why as I love it! Great job! Will CAS this one for sure.

Mo Rootes said...

Such a pretty card Cheryl, love this stamp set x

Wanda said...

Very pretty. It has a nice fall feel to it.

Susan Webster said...

So fun, thanks for the bright and cheery inspiration.

Tricia Butts said...

Beautiful clean and simple card design with this bundle.