Sunday, March 20, 2022

Monday Montage 210 Sunny Sentiments


The first day of Spring brought snow and rain.  Utah so desperately needs it.  By the middle of the week  80 degree weather - not so bad. I will be wearing shorts and having to shave my legs on a more regular basis.  Work has been busy for me and taken up most of my free time along with spending time with the young women in our church there hasn't been a lot of down time.  I seriously need a vacay!  If only I could convince my boy crush into a road trip or Disneyland.


Welcome to the Monday Montage Blog Hop  Make sure you make it all the way through by hitting the Next button - you won't want to miss a thing!!!

Along with being just worn out, my creative muse has gone somewhere more sunny.  I resorted to my old standby layout. Next time I promise something more exciting.  I love the yummy purples Stampin UP has incorporated into the DSP.  I cut the pierced blooms out of white and accented with all the colors of the DSP.  YUMMY!



Stamps - Sunny Sentiments
Ink - Highland Heather
Paper - Basic White, Rich Razzleberry, Highland Heather, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Flower Fields DSP
Accessories - Brushed Brass Butterflies, Bakers Twin Essentials, Adhesive Sequins, Pierced Blooms, Stitched Greenery Die, Scalloped Contours Die

It seems like I just get the names of the in season colors down and its time to change them.  I am excited for a new catalog and the new colors!


Currently: 
Reading - Cloud Cuckoo Land
Eating - Sunday Roast Dinner
Watching - NCAA Basketball Tournament
Loving - Spring weather is coming
Listening - Ralph Vaughan Williams- The Lark Ascending
Feeling - Tired

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Your Next Stop is Elizabeths - you won't want to miss her projects - if you are traveling in reverse don't miss CathyBe sure to work your way through the blogs so you don't miss a thing.


BLOG ROLL

No comments: