Sunday, March 6, 2022

Monday Montage 209 - In the Moment


We got a huge dose of Winter on Sunday!  One day we are almost at 70F and then we get 10 inches of snow.  I am so glad they are still transmitting church meetings through zoom, cause I didn't have to dig myself out in order to attend church.  Whew. 

Twenty five years ago March 7th was a beautiful day.  Ask me how I know....It's my 25th anniversary.  It was sunny and one of the most amazing days of my life.  I am wishing I was sitting in that window seat on my card - staring at the ocean.  I will get there, just not today.


Welcome to the Monday Montage Blog Hop  Make sure you make it all the way through by hitting the Next button - you won't want to miss a thing!!!

I have been on the stamping struggle bus the last few days.  No creative juju to be found.  Desperate times call for desperate action, and I found the In the moment stamp set and thought I could do something simple with it.

I love this fun layout, with the little flap.  I love how it opens up to the embossed paper and sweet sentiment.  You can write your note on the open flap.  



Stamps - In the moment
Ink - Black
Paper - Pool Party, Basic White, Flowering Fields DSP
Accessories - Layering Circle Dies, Stripes and Splatters EF, adhesive sequins, Cotton Ribbon Combo Pack, Flowers for Every season, Stampin Blends

Currently: 
Reading - Cloud Cuckoo Land
Eating - Cheddar and Caramel popcorn
Watching - Murder Mysteries on Acorn TV
Loving - That I am celebrating 25 years of marriage
Listening - Laura Wright - The Last Rose album
Feeling - Fine - I'm Fine

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Your Next Stop is Dani's don't miss her projects - if you are traveling in reverse don't miss Charlet  Be sure to work your way through the blogs so you don't miss a thing.


BLOG ROLL

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I love this card! Happy anniversary!