February has been a pretty quiet month - not a whole lot happening. Here are my sparkler thoughts this evening.
- My boy crush doesn't want to celebrate his birthday this coming week, but I do. We'll see who wins that discussion.
- I've been trying to convince myself I need to give up my soda habit and spend more time walking at the park. I need me some Sunshine and natural vitamin D
- Practicing my sourdough bread skills. MMmmm love me some fresh out of the oven bread
- Having a hard time not putting Cadbury Easter Eggs in my shopping cart
- Looking forward to my monthly brunch group this week.
- Played Pickleball for the first time last week. If only I could find some newbies that want to learn with me and oh yeah, find a court.
Welcome to the Monday Montage Blog Hop Make sure you make it all the way through by hitting the Next button - you won't want to miss a thing!!!
I am feeling the spring fever. But like in many states that experience all four season in the extreme, we are going from a 60F degree weekend to freezing cold temperatures for Presidents Day. Snowy, Wet...stay in and craft kinda day. Except for walking the dog, it will be a stay inside day. I do have a batch of sourdough bread in the fridge ready for baking in the morning. Been trying out using Rye flour in my starter. Will have to report.
I am not entirely sure this card works... but I love the daisy with the rainbow and the little sentiment in the arch. The sparkle that was cut out four times from the light side of the Ombre paper. Which, by the way, is sooo sparkly and pretty. I love the brass butterflies - they are so cute, I had to include them.
- Rainbow of Happiness, Peaceful Moments
- Ink - Black
- Paper - White, Navy, Ombre Specialty paper
- Accessories - Large and Medium Daisy Punches, Brilliant Rainbow Dies, Polka dot EF, Brush Brass Butterflies, Champagne rhinestones
Reading - The Island of Missing Trees
Eating - Homemade Chinese - Veggies Stir Fry and Walnut Shrimp
Watching - Closing Ceremonies
Loving - That this week is "the Crush's" Birthday
Listening - Encanto - I can't help myself
Feeling - Anxious - not sure why.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Your Next Stop is Dani's don't miss her projects - if you are traveling in reverse don't miss Cathy Be sure to work your way through the blogs so you don't miss a thing.
- Breelin Renwick
- Cathy Casey
- Charlet Mallett - not participating
- Cheryl Curtis – you are here!
- Dani Dziama
- Elizabeth Price
- Emily Kimmey
- Julie Warnick
- Melissa Stout
- Wendy Weixler
It works. Love the daisy.
Post a Comment