Tuesday, February 1, 2022

We Create - Lovely and Sweet with Measure of Love SU




It has been a while since I have been able to participate in this hop.  Between  family funerals and being out of town for the holidays I haven't even been close to my craft space.  It has been good to get back to my happy place and create.  We have sunshine today - even though we have a slight breeze I am loving the sun.  


Welcome to the We Create Blog Hop.  There are only a few of us this round and you won't want to miss a thing!  


This cute little bowl of cherries is totally Lovely and Sweet!  I created the little window by using the stitched rectangles dies, cutting it twice to extend the open space.  To make the scalloped piece under the bowl I used one of the frames from the scalloped contour dies and just cut a section.


Stamps - Measure of Love, Pansy Patch
Ink - Pale Papaya, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz
Paper - Very Vanilla, Flowering Fields DSP (red dots), Daffodil Afternoon DSP SAB (plaid), Real Red, Pale Papaya
Accessories - Give a Whirl Dies (heart), Scalloped Contours Die, stitched rectangle dies, Many Message die, resin hearts (retired)

Here is the update...
Currently: 
Reading - Shoe Dog - by Phil Knight
Eating - Fresh Home Made Sourdough Bread
Watching - Mary Berry Country House Secrets Acorn TV
Loving - Learning new bread techniques - just tried bagels
Listening - Secret Garden (Artist)
Feeling - Generally Positive


Your next stop is Wendy - Stick with us to see more things Lovely and Sweet!

We Create Blog Hop February 2022 Blog Roll
Kimberley Morris 
Cheryl Curtis  YOU ARE HERE!




1 comment:

procrastistamper said...

This is so adorable, and very sweet! I love the window - I often forget I can create windows like that. All the die look like they were made to work together. Thanks for sharing :-D