It is so sad when the weekend ends. I am not ready for another work week to start. The weekend was spent crafting, watching football, eating chili dogs, going to church, grocery shopping and playing with the cutest dog ever!'
Welcome to the Monday Montage Blog Hop - Make sure you make it all the way through by hitting the Next button - you won't want to miss a thing!!!!
I had fun playing with the border dies and fall colors. Isn't this little pig so cute - with her little cup of hot cocoa. I love Blackberry Bliss and Mango Melody together.
Stamps - Joyful Life
Ink - Versamark
Paper - Basic White, Mango Melody, Blackberry Bliss, Basic Black, Pattern Party DSP
Accessories - Rectangle Dies, Basic Border Dies, Give it a Whirl dies, Black adhesive dots, Stampin Blends, White embossing powder.
- Afternoon Drives to see the Fall leaves and catch some fresh air
- Corn Mazes are not really my thing
- I love Rain
- Home made chili dogs are soooo Yummy!
- Book Group Book - Vanishing Half - well written - not a fan of the story line.
- No matter how hard I try - Air Pods won't stay in my ears.
Your Next Stop is Elizabeth's- don't miss her projects - if you are traveling in reverse Cathy. Be sure to work your way through the blogs to see all the amazing creations